Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Day 35 Sempervivum Arachnoideum 'Cebenese"

All my life I've propagated succulents. Then when we moved from Anaheim to Lucerne Valley, CA, I brought some of my succulents with me to start off my collection at my new home. Only they all froze a few weeks later when temperatures dropped. I was very upset. Now, almost 2 years later I bought another succulent. It has a bunch of common names including hens and chickens and spider web plant and house leek. Right now it's on the bathroom shelf. I knocked off two bits in the truck, so I'll put those 2 in a pot outside and hope that they root. The care instructions say it can handle cold weather so hopefully I'll be able to keep it growing.

Care Instructions: Sempervivum Arachnoideum 'Cebenese"

Happy Day #35

Sempervivum Arachnoideum 'Cebenese"

Sempervivum Arachnoideum 'Cebenese" AKA Hens and Chickens, Spider Web Plant, House Leek

No comments:

Post a Comment