Wednesday 27 November 2013

Busy Tuesday and Wednesday

It's been a long but productive day. I used the bread machine to make pizza dough. It makes enough for 2 large pizzas. Tonight's pizza had chicken, pineapple and onions on it. Tomorrow's pizza will be pepperoni, olives, onions, and mushrooms.

Tomorrow I'm making mincemeat cookies and an apple pie for Thanksgiving. We are having Thanksgiving with family. I'll be sure to take needlework along so I don't get bored out of my mind.
The kitchen only holds two people, and my boyfriend and his mom will be side by side cooking so I'll have to amuse myself in the living room.

Part of today I spent crocheting a baby cocoon. I wanted to work on an adult version of the target hat shown in the photo but I ran out of time.

I got my daily reading done in a book called Raven's Gift. I read it outside in the sunshine but once the sun dipped behind the hills, so did the temperature so I had to go back inside.

Now it's past midnight and I need to get some sleep.

A hat for a new baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment