Sunday 4 November 2012

Double Time

Well, it's happened again. That evil time of year called Daylight Savings Time. You know, spring ahead fall behind. And once again my wristwatch is wrong. I bought it about 6 months ago, set the time, and promptly lost the little paper printed in four languages that tells how to reset it. I thought it was in the bathroom on my jewelry tray.  But then we moved 120 miles away a few weeks ago. So I'm pretty sure I'm never seeing that little piece of paper again. Ever.

So I've decided the solution for this perpetual problem is to own 2 wristwatches. One is set to regular time and the other is set to daylight savings time. Every time the time changes, I change watches. But just for giggles I'm going to look at the Timex website and see if they have directions for my watch. It couldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment