Tuesday 22 November 2011

Follow up on NaBloPoMo Blogs That I Follow

Yes, I know I already made today's post but I wanted to do a follow up on the other NaBloPoMo blogs that I'm following while it's still fresh in my mind.

I just went back to my article about NaBloPoMo that I wrote on Squidoo here. I'm happily surprised that all but maybe 3 of my bloggers are still in the game.  A few have stopped doing daily posts, but are still blogging as time allows. I was sure a lot more than that would lose interest after a few days. I admire their dedication and persistence. Way to go all of you. What interesting lives you all have.  What diverse writing styles. Who knew those creative writing classes we took in high school or college would pay off down the road and be so important to our success and happiness?

My two cats wonder why I'm typing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment