Monday 28 November 2011

Where Will I Write Next?

I have a question for all of those who use Blogger to make multiple blogs.  I have over 70 blogs on Blogger and it would be nice is there was a table of contents page of sorts, where in 30 seconds or less, a reader could go straight to my most recent post on Blogger. If people have no idea which of my blogs I added a post to last, they are not going to click through the entire list looking for the most current post.

If you know of such a thing please point me to it.
When November's NaBloPoMo ends, I will still be blogging almost daily but not necessarily on the Red Quill Chronicles blog.  I already had a daily blog on crafts before this thing started which has been somewhat neglected to do this one. A person can only do so many 'daily' things, and I already do a daily painting and a daily doodle, and until the end of this month, daily fiction writing for Nanowrimo. Busy Busy. And of course December has holidays in it, and I will most likely be out of town for four or five days. And I'm opening a new Etsy shop for my square foot paintings on Dec. 1, 2011.

It may not be until January 2012 that I can write regularly again, unless someone is feeling really generous and gives me a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment